• rankû³âȸÀå äÅÃÀç´É¼ö (1)
  • rank¿©Àڿ;ÆÀ̴³öÁà äÅÃÀç´É¼ö (1)
  • rankBMOooooo äÅÃÀç´É¼ö (1)
  • rank³²ÀÚ´ÂÇã·ò äÅÃÀç´É¼ö (1)
  • rank¿¥Äï äÅÃÀç´É¼ö (1)
    [¹®¼­ÀÛ¾÷]

¿µ¾î´Ü¾î·Î ¿µÀÛÇϱ⠰úÁ¦ µµ¿ÍÁÖ¼¼¿ä

rank Çؼö¿åÀå 2020-07-04 (Åä) 15:41 Á¶È¸ : 952

go wild / annot help ~ing / wait for / feel like / give up / repeat itself / go on / turn on / be through / like this

À§ÀÇ ´Ü¾îµéÀ» Æ÷ÇÔ½ÃÄÑ "³»°¡ °¡Àå ¼ÒÁßÇÏ°Ô »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â °Í" À̶ó´Â ÁÖÁ¦·Î ±ÛÀ» ¸¸µé¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

5ÁÙ ÀÌ»ó ¸¸µé¾î ÁÖ½Ã¸é °¨»çÇÏ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù. 

¿äûÀÚ°¡ ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ 3000Æ÷ÀÎÆ®¸¦ °É¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¿äûÀÌ Ã¤ÅõǸé 1500Æ÷ÀÎÆ®¸¦ µå¸³´Ï´Ù.
    ´ñ±Û 2°³ ´ñ±Û¾²±â
    rank²Þµ¹ÀÌÁø 2020-07-05 (ÀÏ) 15:11
    What I value the most in life is the ability to never 'give up' growing mentally. There certainly are times when I 'cannot help thinking' about my flaws and regrets. The past thoughts 'go wild' and they make a strong impression on my current self. And when I do, it 'feels like' I cannot manage to climb back up to the surface. I constantly worry about the consequences of when I 'give up' on something. Letting go of the relationships within my social circle, the plans that I've been holding on to, etc. And the list 'goes on' and on. But what I realize is that I cannot change the past, but can only learn from it. What I can do is to stay in the moment and take action so that the past does not 'repeat itself'. Since I am a human being capable of analyzing and correcting, I can learn from my past actions or thoughts and start 'turning on' the switch to transform myself. Begin to focus on my own growth, so to speak. Since I also have a thing called body, I am the only one who can take action on my life. I cannot just 'wait for' the change to happen somehow. With my will, I can start anything right now at this moment. When you begin to focus and take action, anyone can overcome the hardships and will 'be through' the darkest times. As a living being, the ability to yearn for growth is what I value the most in life. Realizing this valuable gift, I think that the circumstances I am facing now are the best ingredients for my growth and there are no better environment 'like this'.

rankÇؼö¿åÀå ±Û¾´ÀÌ 2020-07-05 (ÀÏ) 16:12
    °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù!!

¹øÈ£ Àç´ÉºÐ·ù Á¦¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ »óÅ Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
    °Ë»öµÈ °Ô½Ã¹°ÀÌ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù.
    °Ë»öÀº 2õ°Ç ´ÜÀ§·Î ²÷¾î¼­ °Ë»öµÇ¿À´Ï
    °è¼ÓÇؼ­ °Ë»öÀ» ¿øÇÏ½Ã¸é ¾Æ·¡ ´ÙÀ½°Ë»ö ¹öÆ°À» ´­·¯ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
    óÀ½  ÀÌÀü

°øÀ¯Çϱâ

ÀÌÅä·£µå ·Î°í

°èÁ¤ ã±â ȸ¿ø°¡ÀÔ
    ¼Ò¼È·Î±×ÀÎ